EXPRESS LANE LUBE
We understand the importance of getting back on the road fast, which is why the Express Lane Quick Lube is a perfect fit for professional drivers that are looking for a quality lube done in a timely manner.
Our service technicians use quality, premium oils and filters and we offer a variety of oil change packages.
From a basic oil change to an ultimate, you can rest assured Trail’s Truck Service Center will exceed your expectations time after time.
YOU BREAK DOWN. WE SHOW UP. CALL 1-800-824-SHOP (7467)
Our ASE trained technicians will get you back on the road in a hurry. Service available 24/7/365. With Road Squad, help is just a phone call away. You break down. We show up.
RoadSquad Mission Statement:
Return a customer’s vehicle to service efficiently, effectively, and safely while minimizing their expense.
The RoadSquad Program
- Quick Dispatch Times
- Average dispatch time = 30 minutes
- Comprehensive Repair Services
- Close Proximity to the customer
- Average distance to breakdown is less than 20 miles
- National roadside repair system with central dispatch oversight
- Accurate and timely customer communications
- Qualified, licensed Technicians
- Service Trucks fully quipped and professionally maintained
One low rate, every day, every hour.
- $98 per hour, $1.50 per mile*
- Consistent Pricing 24/7/365
- No Call Out Fees
- No Premiums
The Repair Scope
- Electrical (Alternators, Starters)
- Out of Fuel
- Brakes, Air Leaks, Lights
- Diagnostics (Roadside Capability for all makes using mobile diagnostic equipment)
- Belts and Hoses
- Jump Starts
The Service Truck
400 trucks are staged and ready to roll at all times and their uptime is monitored daily. The service truck is equipped with a focus on efficiency and all personnel are trained on equipment maintenance and safe operation.
Truck features include:
- 40 gallon fuel dispensing system
- Tire safety inflation cage
- Compressor unit with large air capacity
- State-of-the-Art StartAll Unit
- Over 3,000 qualified technicians
- Technicians have access to 24/7 Master Tech Hotline
- Most comprehensive training program in the truckstop industry
The Dispatch Center
- The RoadSquad Center has qualified dispatchers that know the RoadSquad network and the trucking industry, and can properly diagnose your breakdown.
- All calls are recorded.
- Real Time access to all shop systems in the network.
- Tracks all critical aspects of the repair, including dispatch, arrival and repair completion.
Our aim is to get you ready and back on the road as soon as possible.
If you are in need of tires, stop down to the shop and let one of our friendly customer service members assist you in your selection.
We carry a wide selection of quality tires for your truck and trailer. All our technicians are TIA (Tire Institute of America) Certified.www.bridgestone-firestone.com
Are looking for a quality tractor and trailer wash?
This is certainly the place.Our trained wash technicians make sure every part of your tractor and trailer is sparkling clean.We offer quality cleaning products, brighteners and acid washes as well.
Need a trailer wash out?
No problem. Our staff is ready and waiting when you are to help get you back on the road fast.We have a trailer deodorizer available for a minimal charge.The truck wash is open from 6am – 10pm seven days a week.
SERVICEPOINT: FREIGHTLINER & WESTERN STAR
Freightliner and Western Star ServicePoint whenever you see this sign.
Petro:Lube, in cooperation with Daimler Trucks North America, is an authorized express service and light-duty repair center. The Freightliner and Western Star ServicePoint programs are available exclusively through Petro:Lube and are a key referral point for emergency and roadside repairs on these nameplates.
Look for these Freightliner and Western Star ServicePoint benefits:
- Express service and minor repair work — including a limited warranty repair menu
- PM, brakes, electrical, heating and A/C, D.O.T. inspections, and trailer maintenance and repair
- Locations listed in Freightliner’s 24-hour Customer Assistance Center database
- Freightliner and Western Star parts in stock
- 24-hour service locations
- The Freightliner and Western Star ServicePoint Advantage
A specific menu of factory-authorized:.
- Preventive Maintenance Service
- Warranty Service*
- ServiceLink Diagnostic Capability
- Light Repair Services
For more examples of the warranty services available through ServicePoint - Click Here
Visit Trail’s TruckService Center for assistance with these RV services:
- L.P. Gas
- Sanitary Dump Station (Water is shutoff November through March or when temp is below freezing)