Satisfy Your Inner Viking at Iron Skillet Restaurant and Skol Tavern in Trail's Travel Center, Albert Lea, MN. Take your family on a Viking themed voyage to feast on Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets featuring a variety of meats roasted on the open wood fire rotisserie along with salad, soups, breads, sides and desserts or order from a full menu of home-style favorites like Trail's famous Tavern Burgers.
M-Th: 11AM-9PM | Fri-Sun: 10AM-9PM
Cold Stone Creamery offers:
- The Ultimate Ice Cream Experience
- Made to order Ice Cream Creations
- Specialty Ice Cream Cakes and Birthday Cakes
- Specialty Ice Cream Cup Cakes & Pies
- Ice Cream Shakes, Smoothies, Cookies
- Ice Cream Novelty Bars
Pizza Hut Express
Pizza Hut Express offers:
- Hot delicious individual pizzas
- Tuscani Pastas
- Hot Wings – Made to Order
M-Th: 5AM-11PM | Fri-Sun: 5AM-12AM
McDonald’s is located in the food court at Trail’s Travel Center.
- Buses and groups welcome! To better serve you, please call McDonald’s directly at 507-377-6098 to give notice of large group visits.
Located at the intersection of I-35 & I-90
Trails Travel Plaza Petro Includes:
- 10 Bulk DEF and Diesel Dispersers
- Clean & modern shower facilites (1o) 360 View
- 4 Bay Truck Service Center/Shop Website
- Semi Truck Wash
- CAT Scale
- 300+ Truck Parking spots
- Iron Skillet Restaurant
- Skol Tavern (Full Sports Bar)
- Trail's Gift Store Website
- Pizza Hut Express Website
- Cold Stone Creamery Website
- Fresh To-Go Bar featuring Worlds Blend Coffees
- Gas and Diesel Dispensers
- LP Dispenser (Propane)
- RV Dump Station
Trail’s CAT scales are open for your convenience 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Vistit www.catscale.com for more information.
Truckers are invited to attend a chapel service lead by Truck Stop Ministries
in Trail’s Conference Room every Sunday at 10:00am.
Large capacity washers and dryers with plenty of counter space for folding clothes. For your convenience, we have also added a flat screen TV in the room.
Theater style comfortable seating with surround sound to relax and enjoy movies or sports events.
After a hard days work, why not relax and enjoy a full length feature film in our theater.
We offer comfortable theater seating and surround sound for your enjoyment.
Interstate SpeedZone High Speed Wireless Internet Access
Inquire at the Trail’s Travel Center Fuel Desk for information on Interstate SpeedZone Wi-Fi.
Enjoy our sparkling, clean, oversized showers – perfect after a long, hard day on the road!
Showers are free with the purchase of 50 gallons of fuel or more.
Be sure to use your Road King points for showers as well.
This 65 room Comfort Inn is located at I-35 and County Road 46 – Exit 11. Amenities include a free continental breakfast, exercise and game room and indoor pool with Jacuzzi.
To place your reservations or get more information, call Comfort Inn at 507-377-1100.
Fast and easy! With 10 diesel and 16 gasoline fueling points you and your vehicle can get in easy and fuel up fast. We are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and you will be delighted to know that we are one of the most competitive fueling locations around.
We are affiliated with Petro Stopping Centers and offer many fleet discounts as well as “Pay at the Pump” for your convenience.
Visit Trail’s TruckService Center for assistance with these RV services:
- L.P. Gas
- Sanitary Dump Station (Water is shutoff November through March or when temp is below freezing)